- EQUALITY: We RESPECT each other and the working environment and are FAIR to all.
- GROWTH: We INVOLVE all to shape our charity and EVOLVE to meet our customer’s needs.
- HONESTY: We will always be OPEN and TRANSPARENT in all that we do.
- MEANINGFUL: We provide a safe PURPOSEFUL and FUN place to work.
We value everyone as individuals and recognise their potential.
- We encourage self-confidence, self-esteem and the desire to learn new skills.
- We support everyone’s rights to equal opportunities.
- We encourage full participation and individual empowerment
- We believe in the integration of people of all abilities into the community.
- To provide a range of work experience and training placements on an organic market garden run to Organic Farmers and Growers standards.
- To provide a range of work experience and training placements in professional garden maintenance within local communities.
- To develop and run accredited and non-accredited training schemes.
- To develop other opportunities for both open and supported employment based on individual needs and choice.
- To raise public awareness of the potential of people with learning difficulties.
- To work in partnership with other organisations and agencies.
- To ensure sufficient human and financial resources to run and develop The Prospects Trust.
More Pages about us: